- Languagecert Young Learner Esol
Language Cert Young Learners ESOL
Recognizing the expanding requirement for youthful students, matured 7-12, to get comfortable with assessment procedures while taking an interest in peaceful exams, Language Cert has created Language Cert Young Learners ESOL capabilities as per the scholarly and enthusiastic phases of youthful youngsters. The exams can fill in as a beginning stage, propelling students to move onto Language Cert International ESOL at a more seasoned age.
LevelsLanguage Cert Young Learners Exams are offered at two levels:
- Fox (approximate to A1 level on the CEFR)
- Owl (approximate to A2 level on the CEFR)
- The distinguished features of Language Cert Young Learners ESOL qualifications
- The exams are conducted on regular basis throughout the year
- Seasoned examination staff is hired to guarantee a matchless examination experience
- The ultimate aim is to execute maximum performance from candidates and to eliminate exam anxiety by the provision of Approved Test Centre i.e. the candidates can appear for the examination from their own offices or schools.
- Isolate Written and Oral Exams, which prompt an alternate declaration and can be taken autonomously for the candidates, enable the students to get ready and sit for either examination (whenever) concentrating on particular aptitudes areas.
- Students communicative abilities are underlined, as the exams have been created on the premise of certified employer needs as well as of genuine circumstances
- Understudy and instructor well-disposed exams, requiring minimal particular planning
- Kids well-disposed themes, age-fitting ,suited to the premiums of youthful students